Steeped in character and elegance, The Fullerton Hotel Sydney is a luxury five-star hotel offering a variety of event spaces for kosher weddings. The hotel is located in the heart of Sydney’s financial and fashion district, and housed in the historic former General Post Office building at the prestigious address No. 1 Martin Place, Sydney, New South Wales, 2000. (For bride and groom arrivals the Hotel driveway entrance is located at 159 Pitt Street. Parking for wedding guests is located at Wilsons Parking – 2 minutes’ away from the Hotel by foot, and the entrance is accessible via 123 Pitt Street).
Guests will arrive feeling the pulse of the city, and guests from out of town will enjoy the proximity to iconic landmarks such as Darling Harbour, the Royal Botanic Garden, Barangaroo, the Sydney Opera House and the Museum of Contemporary Art, as well as theatres and noteworthy restaurants.
The Event Spaces Perfect For Kosher Weddings
The Fullerton has multiple spaces to inspire including two spectacular ballrooms. Whether you are planning an intimate kosher wedding or a magnificent gala, you can take your pick from spaces that suit your requirements.
Please find a link to information about meeting and event space here.
Located within the historic General Post Office building, the Heritage Ballroom and Heritage Conference Centre provide flexible spaces for meetings or events. The largest venue, The Grand Ballroom, is the largest pillarless hotel ballroom in Sydney, with a capacity of up to 1,000 for a banquet. For larger kosher weddings The Grand Ballroom is also divisible into four sections and can be set up to include cutting edge audio-visual. The Grand Ballroom has direct access from both the accommodation tower and the lobby, with a pre-function space suitable for kosher canapes and grazing stations to greet your guests on arrival.
The Grand Ballroom maximum capacity 800 (no dance floor) or 740 (dance floor) with social distancing. Click this LINK to view 360 image of Grand Ballroom.
The Heritage Ballroom
Perfect for more intimate kosher weddings, The Heritage Ballroom, is elegant and resplendent with Victorian architecture. Housed is located on level six of the historic former Sydney General Post Office building, The Heritage Ballroom has a stunning 11-metre dome ceiling and circular antique windows. Harmoniously combining the rich heritage of the building with modern amenities, it offers guests a unique experience. Photos do not do this room justice.
The Heritage Ballroom maximum capacity 160 (no dance floor) or 120 (dance floor). Click this LINK to view 360 image of Heritage Ballroom.
CELEBRATE MAGICAL MOMENTS AGAINST THE BACKDROP OF HISTORY
Celebrate the magical moments in your life with an exquisite kosher event at an unforgettable venue.
Features Of The Fullerton Hotel Kosher Wedding External Catering Package
- Access to The Heritage Ballroom or The Grand Ballroom and the kitchen from 12p.m.
- Fullerton banquet team to set up the room and serve at your event (ratio of 1:20). Please note that L’amour catering require a ratio of 1:15 and will provide extra staff to service your event.
- A Fullerton Manager/Supervisor onsite to liaise with L’amour Catering management prior during/post event.
- Fullerton event executive to liaise with all stakeholders. (Not a wedding planner, rather your venue contact).
- Glassware, tables and chairs, standard white linen
- Skirted cake and gift table
- Dancefloor, stage pieces, lectern and microphone
- Five hour soft beverage package including beer
- Exclusive use of the Grand Staircase for an hour (advance booking required)
- Accommodation in a Tower Deluxe King Room, on the night of the wedding
- Buffet breakfast for two
**Midweek pricing options and winter wedding packages are an excellent option to save.
For The Fullerton Hotel Sydney kosher wedding & event space hire prices email your enquiry here: [email protected]